Thursday, December 22, 2011

make up in love

Hey everyone! I just want to share about my addiction recently. I'm not a make-up artist nor a PRO. I just love make-up. Here are some of my must-haves and favorites. I'm not paid to promote products or nanything, I just want to share to you my views and opinions about these products. ENJOY!! :))




 EOS lip balm Summer Fruit

EOS lip balm!! my first eos balm ever. I bought this in the NOEL bazaar yesterday.  It's so amazing because i was looking for this product for ages and i couldn't find one that was actually on-hand with such an affordable price. You can use this before applying lipstick or just to prime the lips first and also it is good for chapped lips. I can say that it is a great buy plus the scent/flavor is so nice.:))

NYX is LOVE

NYX lippies!! these products are so amazing. i love nyx lippies. (left to right: nyx round lipstick miracle, nyx round lipstick in fig, nyx matte lipstick in strawberry daiquiri, nyx lipcreams in antwerp and milan.) I super love the matte lipstick and the texture is not that drying and purely matte. The lip creams are just incredible. They last for 4-6 hours (based on experience) even if you eat or drink it stays and they are not heavy on your lips and it has the consistency of a gloss but a matte finish of a lipstick.
(Note: i bought these online in such an affordable prices http://www.facebook.com/toneecamille21

All about the LIPS

Dark or red lips are in for this seasons. These are my recently favorite lip sticks. (L-R: Covergirl tru-shine 430, Clinique 18 Vintage wine, Clinique A Different Grape, Clinique 12 Blushing Nude.) I wear them when i put smokey eye make up or heavy liner. It appears that your teeth look very white when you use red or dark lip stick and they are appropriate for night look . Nude ones compliment on smokey eye make up.
TIP: to make your lipstick last longer, apply first coat and then blot it with tissue and reapply your lipstick. If want to make it matte, dust some powder using your foundation brush onto your lips.
(Note: I bought CG lippie at the bazaar but you can order online at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chedelyns-Cosmetics-Collection/196882523658451  



FLAWLESS LOOKING FACE

Start off with a good canvass. ELF Flawless Foundation Finish is nice because it creates full-coverage finish plus it has a pump which is great so you don't mess up. I bought this at the NOEL bazaar but you could order online on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiss-and-Makeup/200038056742278?sk=wall
MAC concealers!! on the pot is: MAC studio finish concealer NC35 -- use to cover blemishes and spots and redness and it last long hours and I've been using this for almost a year and I'm still not running out of it. On a tube is: MAC select cover-up NC30-- it is for dark/ under eye circles.
I personally recommend high-end concealer if you want to cover dark circles and it will really work well. As for foundations, i just wanna try the ELF one and I think for everyday makeup this works pretty well and it's not sticky and doesn't have an oily feel. I recommend also loreal's, revlon's  and max factor foundations-- they are pretty amazing.

BLUSHING CHEEKS

BLUSH! Two of my favorite blushes on the go. (L-R:  MAC sheertone shimmer blush sunbasque and MAXFACTOR blush 225 mulberry) For everyday, I use the maxfactor or a bronzer but when I'm going with friends or dinner, I use MAC. They're both good and pigmented plus it compliments my skin type which is "morena" close to tan. I would like to thank the person that gave the maxfactor blush. thank you so so much. :))) you know who you are.
(Note: MAC available at Shangri-la Mall/ Duty Free. MAXFACTOR- SM watsons)



NYX NUDE ON NUDE NATURAL LOOK KIT

My best friend!! this palette really suits everyone of different skin colors and eye shapes. This offers a variety of neutral colors that blends well and it really makes your eyes pop and alluring. This is in a travel size package and it comes with 2 glosses beneath this palette. I used almost all of the shadows in this palette and interchangeably mix and match colors for different looks. I ordered this online http://www.facebook.com/makeupstore.izzayee





I LOVE PIGMENTS!!


These two drive me crazy Loreal's HIP pigments in plum and gold are amazing and absolutely fit for the season. I actually love to use these for glam holiday look. Use with a primer or a jumbo eye pencil before applying pigment. Skip foundation, powder and concealer. Apply the primer and pigment first so as not make the face too glittery.:) I purchased these at the Noel Bazaar.


LINER and MASCARA<3

Kate gel liner ---> I'm in love with this. It super easy to apply, super pigmented, waterproof gel liner that doesn't smudge and stays on perfectly. Milani pencil eye liner-->great for water-lining or tight-lining. Its retractable so you don't get to sharpen it everytime and it lasts longer though it is not waterproof but it's super pigmented. Lastly, Loreal Hydrofuge Voluminous carbon black is awesome. It makes lashes thicker, longer and fuller-looking. It is waterproof and doesn't smudge off.
(Note: I bought milani and loreal mascara online at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chedelyns-Cosmetics-Collection/196882523658451 )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment