Friday, December 23, 2011

let's talk about skin

Hey guys! Many people are worried of having dry, oily and uneven skin. The solution to those skin problems are already here. It's very important to have a good skin before applying make-up, because you know make-up doesn't cover your face, it just enhances features. Sometimes, make-up can make wonders to make your face fresh-looking, radiant and blemish-free. Here are some tips and products that I use on almost a daily basis. Skin care routine is a must-do for every girl to achieve that glowing skin.



OLAY healthy fairness day cream &  OLAY healthy fairness foaming cleanser




POND'S Facial Foam and Facial Scrub


I honestly could not live without a facial cleanser or facial wash. Yes! I am slight an OC(Obsessive Compulsive) person. I wanted everything to be clean and be at place sometimes. Well, I personally recommend Clear and Clear oil control facial wash, but since i don't have a chance to grab one coz i'm busy, I decided to try Olay's. I think it works pretty well, it has the gel-like consistency, but still I like C&C more. Olay fairness day cream has some anti-UV and it is really nice and it kinda make your skin tone even and a bit fair. I actually use the day cream for almost 8 months. 

Pond's Facial wash  are my second in-line facial wash. They have a variety of stuffs to offer like-- perfect care, anti-aging, pinkish-white, oil control etc etc.. I like them too and use it on a daily basis.

TIP: wash your face with warm water to open up pores and slough off dead cells as you put your facial wash/scrub.



APPLETOX

TONY MOLY'S APPLETOX is one of my favorite exfoliate creams. It just does wonders to my face and it has an apple scent which i really love. Apply this onto your face and rub it for 10 seconds and leave it there and wait for 3 minutes and rub it again. You will notice that dead cells sloughs off and you can see them with your naked eye. How amazing! Use this 3-4 times a week.
Available at: Tony Moly --SM Manila, SM North Edsa


OLAY total effects & OLAY active hydrating moisturizer

After washing your face, hydrate your skin with a moisturizer to make it soft and well-hydrated. Using this everyday before and after putting make-up will help your face look less tired and radiant. The seven wonders of total effects is really incredible. I like to use these two alternately: one in the morning and one in the evening. 



POND'S COLD CREAM & POND'S DRY SKIN CREAM

My ultimate make-up remover! Pond's Cold Cream is amazing because even the most waterproof liner and mascara disappear with just a bit of this cream. Pond's Dry Skin Cream hydrates your face and you put this after removing make-up and use as a moisturizer as well.

 NEUTROGENA'S SUN BLOCK

For the sun that hits, here is the perfect way to protect your skin. SUNBLOCK! A lot of pinays doesn't want to get tan and hit by the sun. I have friends that is ANTI-SOLAR. hahah just kidding! Use sunscreen with a high SPF to protect your skin from UV rays.



Bath & Body Works Body Cream

I just wanna share about this because this is one of the prizes i got from our christmas party. Yey! thanks to Mr. Oliver Piega for this one. I actually tried this and it felt so soft plus it smells good.


For your Feet!

For the poor cracked heels, here's a gift for you. TIP: soak your cracked feet in warm water and apply foot scrub cream and scrape the dead skin cells off and rinse.



     To Glam ladies out there. I will put a blog talking about skin care using organic products like oatmeal, egg, potato, yoghurt and other easy to grab food items that can make your face look fabulous and how to use it. 
So keep visiting my blogs! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment